I want to say a huge "Thank You" to everyone who supported us in 2018!
I am pleased to report, that the number of families we helped soared from 24 families in 2017 to 52 families in 2018, a 217% increase!
Together, in 2018, we accomplished the following:
- In three programs, supported 178 people, including 112 children
- Helped 24 families in our Emergency Shelter program
- In an average of only 40 days, 75% of families in the Emergency Shelter program moved to stable housing
- Congregations provided 3,934 nights of emergency shelter
- Volunteers served 11,802 meals
- Total in-kind gifts valued at over $375,000
- Housed 10 families in our Short-term Transitional Housing program
- In an average of 124 days, 90% of these families in the Short-term housing transitioned to permanent housing
- 18 other families were assisted through our new Graduate and Supportive Services program
- Family Promise's case management team responded to 2,438 calls for help
- Over 1,000 volunteers helped FPOC in 2018
It is a joy and a blessing to see so many caring people partner to help to the most vulnerable members of our community. Thank you to everyone who shared their time, talents and treasures in 2018, together we certainly accomplished a lot!